Whether children are looking to sharpen their skills, train for the upcoming season, or try a sport for the first time, Fessenden provides a place where campers focus on building confidence and teamwork, and have the opportunity to reach their full potential. Our Sports Camps offer a great way for campers to develop core skills in their favorite sport and develop game strategy and tactics, all while recognizing the value of sportsmanship. Fessenden Sports Camps set themselves apart with their focus on fun and teamwork, because ultimately, we aim to grow children’s love for sports and healthy physical activity.
Get ready to play
Great players deserve great coaches
To be a great player, you need to have great coaches, and Fessenden’s are top notch. Yes, they all cultivated their love for sports by being top notch players themselves, many at the college level; and many of our younger aspiring coaching assistants are currently playing their sport in high school or college. But what sets Fessenden’s coaches apart is their many years of experience of head coaching and player development at the youth level, so that they really understand how to develop not just players’ skills but a love for the game and a sense of fairness and sportsmanship that is central to being a great player and teammate.
Fessenden Sports Camps offer many benefits, including:
- Exceptional instruction from experienced coaches, providing athletes with the confidence to excel.
- A low coach-to-athlete ratio, providing more individual instruction during training sessions and match play.
- Superior facilities that include grass and synthetic turf fields with safe organic infill, fully-equipped gyms, classrooms with audio-visual equipment.
- Swimming pools where every camper has the opportunity to enjoy an hour of recreational swim each day.
- Indoor facilities so players can continue to develop their skills – even when it rains.
- The opportunity to connect with friends and make new ones through the shared passion for sports.
- Snacks (fruit & popsicles) that are provided during morning and afternoon breaks.
Every day includes skill review and practice drill instruction, skill based games, structured competition, and fun-filled activities to give campers a full camp experience they’ll want to come back for every day.
|Baseball||June 12-16, June 19-23||$450/week, $810/two weeks|
|Basketball||June 12-16, June 19-23||$450/week, $810/two weeks|
|Lacrosse||June 12-16, June 19-23||$450/week, $810/two weeks|
|Play It All Sports Camp||June 12-16, June 19-23||$450/week, $810/two weeks|
|Tennis||Full Day Program:
June 12-16, June 19-23
|$450/week, $810/two weeks|
|$300/week AM Tennis Only, $670/week Tennis + Day Camp|
|Soccer||August 21-25||Full Day: $450
Half Day: $395