Whether children are looking to sharpen their skills, train for the upcoming season, or try a sport for the first time, Fessenden provides a place where campers focus on building confidence and teamwork, and have the opportunity to reach their full potential. Our Sports Camps offer a great way for campers to develop core skills in their favorite sport and develop game strategy and tactics, all while recognizing the value of sportsmanship. Fessenden Sports Camps set themselves apart with their focus on fun and teamwork, because ultimately, we aim to grow children’s love for sports and healthy physical activity.
Get ready to play
Great players deserve great coaches
To be a great player, you need to have great coaches, and Fessenden’s are top notch. Yes, they all cultivated their love for sports by being top notch players themselves, many at the college level; and many of our younger aspiring coaching assistants are currently playing their sport in high school or college. But what sets Fessenden’s coaches apart is their many years of experience of head coaching and player development at the youth level, so that they really understand how to develop not just players’ skills but a love for the game and a sense of fairness and sportsmanship that is central to being a great player and teammate.
Fessenden Sports Camps offer many benefits, including:
- Exceptional instruction from experienced coaches, providing athletes with the confidence to excel.
- A low coach-to-athlete ratio, providing more individual instruction during training sessions and match play.
- Superior facilities that include grass and synthetic turf fields with safe organic infill, fully-equipped gyms, classrooms with audio-visual equipment.
- Swimming pools where every camper has the opportunity to enjoy an hour of recreational swim each day.
- Indoor facilities so players can continue to develop their skills – even when it rains.
- The opportunity to connect with friends and make new ones through the shared passion for sports.
- Healthy snacks and all-natural, dye-free popsicles that are provided during morning and afternoon breaks.
Every day includes skill review and practice drill instruction, skill-based games, structured competition, and fun-filled activities to give campers a full camp experience they’ll want to come back for every day.
My son had an incredible two weeks at the Fessenden sports camps! He learned a ton and had a blast doing so! The coaches were excellent and gave him great feedback about how to improve his skills, which can be difficult to get during the season. He was eager to practice after camp and show off his new skills. The coaches made it really fun for him and he loved being a part of the group. My son will definitely be back next summer!- Parent, 4th Grader
This was my third year at Fessenden Sports Camps, my first at Basketball. I loved my coaches. They were very encouraging and awesome. I had a blast learning new skills like dribbling, passing, and playing defense. I can't wait to practice my new skills playing for my school team.- 5th grade girl